Shop For Your Health
Shop by Tea Type
Shop By Price
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Making the perfect cup of tea
It’s important to start with a good quality tea and good quality water.
1. The tea pot should be a good quality glass, clay or ceramic tea pot. For each cup of tea place one rounded teaspoon in the tea pot.
2. Add the hot water at the proper temperature for the type of tea you are making.
3. Infusion times vary depending on the type of tea:
4. Depending on the tea pot being used, pour the tea directly into the tea cup or mug, or pour it through a strainer into the cup.
5. When you are ready for another cup, repeat the process.
6. Find a quiet place to enjoy your tea. Notice its color and clarity. What fragrance does the finished liquid have? Enjoy its subtle aftertaste. This time is for you, so relax and enjoy it.
Search by Keyword